Director – Kay Moore
Marketing Manager – Mary Wood
Downtown Gadsden Inc. is a nonprofit community partnership dedicated to fostering the economic development of Downtown Gadsden through a comprehensive process of revitalization that seeks to protect, enhance and promote its architecture and historical heritage.
- Promote the goods and services offered by downtown businesses.
- Establish downtown as the art and culture center of the Gadsden metropolitan area.
- Promote historic preservation within the context of economic development.
- Facilitate the continuation of downtown public improvements.
- Recruit new businesses to complement the existing retail and service mix and retain existing downtown occupants.
- Promote downtown Gadsden as a destination.
Downtown Gadsden Board of Directors
President – Jack Page, GSCC
Vice President– Tripp Collins, Back Forty Beer Company
Secretary – Judy Rubel, Retired