Saturday February 1, 2014
In front of Mary G. Hardin Center for Cultural Arts
- Deadline to enter is January 27th
- Entry fee is $40
- Entry fee includes 2 T-Shirts. Additional shirts can be purchased for $5
Prize money will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
A crowd favorite will also be named.
- Participants may arrive and begin cooking as early as 7am.
- Chili must be ready to serve at approximately Noon!
- Cooling must be done on-site (but your ingredients, i.e. onions, peppers, etc. may be prepared off-site)
- Participants should bring their own butane or cooking burners.
- Each participant will be provided with one 8 ft. table and 2 chairs, tasting cups, napkins and spoons. There is limited electricity, therefore electrical outlets will only be provided for appliances that you need in order to help prepare you chili.
Questions??? Call Downtown Gadsden, Inc. at 256.547.8696
Registration forms can be picked up at the Downtown Gadsden, Inc. office at 635 Broad Street.